Friday 25 July 2008

School of Seduction

For a period in my life I had problems with meeting girls.
It took a year or so of work, I looked for all resources I could find on the internet, amazon, asking people I know about things I can do to improve my chances of meeting women. Over time I learned a few things.
I read lots of stuff and questioned girls and girlfriends of friends what I could do to help improve my chances with hot women. It didn't really help much at all.
However there were a few good resources I stumbled on,
this will save you time wading through poor info if I list information that helped me.

Going out and talking to women - might sound obvious but if you can overcome your fear then this is the most productive thing you can do.
If you cant do this yet then the following resources will help
London School of Seduction (LSS) - A secret group of guys that help guys
The Layguide - by Tony Clink - All good seducers have a copy
Fastseduction.com - Other slightly aimed more for U.S. audience guys write 'field reports' of their experience picking up women , vitally useful
The Game - Neil Strauss - Story about guys picking up women (PUA's)
Gunwitch Direct Game method
David DeAngelo
Juggler
Manic High pickup guide
Steve Piccus (steve P)

Information that I either gave up using or didnt work (this info may still be useful to other people just not me)

Ross Jeffries speed seduction (with the exception of his unstoppable confidence audios - they are good)
Major Mark Cunningham
Dave M Insider Internet Dating

No comments: